How to view the
Pittsburgh Bald Eagle Webcam on your Android Device
Since Android V4.1 Jelly Bean launched in June 2012, Adobe
itself stopped developing Adobe Flash Player for mobile devices.
Adobe Flash Player is needed to view the Pittsburgh Bald Eagle
1. On your Android device Open Settings > Security and
enable the Unknown Sources option. You will need to observe the
warning – this basically explains that your phone will be more
vulnerable to malware if you install apps that weren’t download
through Google Play – and click OK if you accept.
2. Download Flash Player 11.1 from Adobe's Archive Site
3. Install Flash - After the Flash Player downloads, go ahead
and Install it. It'll add a Settings App to let you configure
the way it works, but you don't need to use it as the plug-in
needs to run from within a browser.
4. Download FireFox from the Android Play Store (That's the only
browser for Android which will work with Flash)
5. Open Firefox, tap the menu button and open Settings >
Plugins and choose Enabled. Videos and games should then run
smoothly on your Jelly Bean phone or tablet.
To run the eagle cam you must use this webpage:
http://www.pixcontroller.com/eagles/index-old.htm from your
We have tested this on Samsung Galaxy devices and Google Nexus
Pads and found the solution to work. However, this solution
didn't work on Amazon Kindle/Nook Pads.